Personal Injuries Galway
At Concannon Solicitors your first consultation is free of charge; you will not be charged any legal fees to have your claim assessed.
We have a proven track record in dealing with Personal Injuries claims in Galway. We have extensive experience in dealing with all nature of Personal Injury claims. When acting for a Personal Injury client we will:-
- listen carefully to the client at all times;
- provide a consummately professional service with a focus on understanding and transparency;
- keep our clients informed of the progress of their claim
- remain available to our clients at all times;
- provide our clients with the best possible advice and guidance while providing each client with the assurance that they are the ultimate decision makers;
In 2003 the Injuries Board (formerly 'PIAB') was established in law. Since then every Personal Injury claim MUST be assessed by the Board (with few exceptions e.g. medical negligence claims). Only if the Injuries Board process fails will your claim progress to Court.If it is necessary to go to Court to seek compensation YOU WILL NOT BE EXPOSED TO PAYING ANY LEGAL FEES without your knowledge and without being thoroughly advised.
* In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement. This statement is made in compliance with Reg.8 of SI 518 of 2002